Elder Paxton Bastian

México Mérida Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Spring is here, in February







 


on February 22, 2023
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • December 2023 (1)
  • November 2023 (1)
  • October 2023 (5)
  • September 2023 (4)
  • August 2023 (5)
  • July 2023 (5)
  • June 2023 (4)
  • May 2023 (5)
  • April 2023 (12)
  • March 2023 (11)
  • February 2023 (5)
  • January 2023 (9)
  • December 2022 (1)

Search This Blog

Elder Paxton Bastian

  • Home

36 weeks

Popular Posts

  • Bonfire
     Set apart for mission today, bonfire 🔥 
  • Veinte
      Week 20 is done! It was a tough week, I've walked more this week than I ever have in my life haha. It was a down week and I'm gett...
  • Week 10
    Another week down! This week was tough, I won't lie. I pray for trials, things to help me grow, so my faith can grow. Which in the momen...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.